Saturday, April 25, 2009

Client Spotlight|Meet Sherika

A few weekends ago I had a session with a dear friend that is graduating from Texas Woman's University this up and coming month!

Let me introduce you to Sherika...she is a drama major. Not like she is full of drama, but like she is majoring in drama and a future drama teacher. She is such a sweetheart and so talented! Let me tell you, we got some great shots from her session, which made it so hard for me to choose my favorites! Sherika, congrats on graduating and thanks for choosing me to capture this milestone time in your life! I had so much during your session, you are such a natural in front of the camera! I know you have just begun to show the world what you got, I look forward to watching you blossom as a teacher, actress, and woman! Love you!

Now for those favorites from the session...

My camera loved Sherika!

I love when I find that perfect angle for a headshot....

This picture is so Sherika, beautiful and down-t0-earth...

I dig the greenery in this picture and Sherika's genuine smile!


Just a beautiful lady resting in a field of bluebonnets...

Confession...I use to hate hat pictures, Sherika changed my mind forever! :)

Go to www.myspace.com/anoziraphotography to see more photos from Sherika's senior session.

Sherika, our hats are off to you, CONGRATS ...YOU HAVE MADE IT!

XOXO,

Laura Loo

2 comments:

Darla said...

very pretty pics! if you can make me look that good, i'll hire you! LOL.

Anonymous said...

She's hot. Hook me up.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin