Saturday, July 25, 2009

Client Spotlight-Misha & Chris

There are many reasons this engagement shoot was very special to me. When Misha first asked me to be apart of her wedding journey and photograph it for her I can't even begin to explain the beautiful words she used and the joy she brought to my heart. Misha and I go way back all the way to Little Dribblers and giggling in Church. Further more, her Dad is my preacher & her momma owns a darling little cafe in Snyder, Texas that I use to work at! Ever in town you HAVE to try it...and you ask for her Apple dumplings, they will change your life! (Mrs. Kathy's Southern Comforts)
If this shoot couldn't have gotten any better... it did, you see last weekend when I scheduled it, Kristel came into town for the AEROSMITH concert she got as a gift for the both of us from her wonderful hubby...more on this later! SO, for the first time in a long time we got to photograph together! WE HAD A BLAST! We whispered back and forth how adorable they were AND how in LOVE they are. It was our first time meeting Chris, but Chris is one of those down-to-earth guys that you feel like you have known your whole life. Chris and Misha I could go on and on about how excited we are for you two and how precious you guys are, but I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking! THANK you for picking us to capture your love & adoration & journey to the alter together!

Meet Misha & Chris...soon to be united Soul mates forever!

So classy & sassy they are in black & white! At this point we were convinced they were models for some high fashion magazine...GORGEOUS!

Feel the love?

Won't she make a beautiful & fabulous bride!?

"Happiness is like a kiss...you must share it to enjoy it!"

Seeing these two walk hand-in-hand & side-by-side brings tingles to my spine & a smile the size of Texas to my cheeks!

Love makes us do silly, crazy things...it brings out the best in us doesn't it? :)

Love you guys! May you all find your soul mate & goof troop!

Blessings,
Laura Loo

1 comment:

Darla said...

great photo shoot, i can't wait to see the wedding, but i guess i will have to wait since its not until January!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin