Monday, August 24, 2009

Meet Beautiful Bride Ana...

Hello world! I know Anozira has fallen off the blogger train for a while but THE GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN! :) I personally have so much to share. Just recently I photographed two weddings and have one on the way to do. I can't wait to share all the cute, fun, beautiful details of them but for right now I'm FINALLY sharing these beautiful bridals I took of Ana back in June. I have been itching to share them for so long because she is just down right beautiful in her white dress. I also captured her walking down the isle Friday, August 21, 2009 in her sexy white dress.

Some history... Ana is a friend I made while at the cute little university Texas Woman's. We had so much fun on her bridal shoot. She had her wonderful sisters and good friend come help out & boy did they! We laughed way too much, sweated our hearts out, fought off a pile of ants, and you know what?...ANA NEVER COMPLAINED! She is far from a bridezilla. Seriously, I think I complained more than she did about the ants & hot sun. I guess what I'm trying to say is Ana thank you for being a complete delight to photograph. I'm so happy for you & so honored that you chose me to capture your big day...I wish you & Mr. C only the best...now I'll let the pictures tell the rest! :) (*Rhyming intended HA!*)

Can't you just see her sweet spirit in this picture?

Natural beauty....

Seriously, it was hard to pick my favorites...hence the collage! :)

Some vogue if you will...

The bottom left photo still takes my breath away....SO PRETTY!

Stay tuned folks...lots of sneak-a-roos, photos, pictures of my new pup and updates coming your way!
XOXO,
Laura Loo

1 comment:

Staci Danford said...

Brides are just the best.. They work with you so well because they too want an awesome shot..
What FUN....
Staci

Blog Widget by LinkWithin