Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sneak-A-Roos of the G's!

October 24, 2009 I spent the day with a beautiful and humble lucky man! This was my biggest wedding to date! My word for this wedding would be RELAXED. That's right, this group never stressed, rushed, or freaked out about anything. They all just smiled, had a great time, and celebrated with the beautiful bride & lucky groom! Here are a few sneak-a-roos of my favorites...more coming real soon!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. G! Thanks for allowing me to share & capture your big day...it was FABULOUS! :)


Enjoy!

How cute are they? Mr. & Mrs. G leaving for their big reception!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now, I have seen very few pictures cuter than this one...no, I did not catch him with his eyes close, this little guy smiles just like this when you ask him to smile....and yes all those plates were his, OR so he thought...TOO CUTE!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yummy details are always a big hit!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin