Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crossing Things Off My To Do List...

yup-er-do! My to do list seems to be getting bigger these days! Things in the kindergarten world are busy and spring feverish. So, with no other choice.....tomorrow, MONDAY, I'm crossing things off. I must sit my ADD self down and get to editing some pictures, FINALLY unpack those last few boxes from moving, yes I know I moved in October, but I LOATHE unpacking and have yet to finish. My walls are still bare and frankly, I'm tired of seeing them that way. So, hopefully you will be hearing more from me. I'm crawling out from my rock and getting back into the swing of things. Laying on the couch after work and vegging the day away has been nice, but like all things, it must come to a halt and time for some prep for spring! whoohoo! I hope all is well on your side of the blogging world and LOVE finds you in every way possible this Valentine's Holiday! :) See you on the flip side!
but before I say goodnight....
check out this beautiful bride & the love of her life...AMAZING!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STAY TUNED...more coming SOON! :)

XOXOooooooooo,
Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin