Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sneak-a-roos: Meet Senior Andrea & Baby Hannah

As I edit these pictures I can't stop singing "WE ARE FAMILY"...because that's exactly what these two beautiful girls are to me. One is a graduating cousin that I can't believe is even driving and the other is a baby cousin that brings such big smiles to everyone who meets her! I loved spending part of my day with both of them yesterday...lots of laughter, smiles, and silliness filled the West Texas air! :)

I can't wait to edit more and show them off, but for right now these few sneak-a-roos will have to do!

Enjoy....

meet Andrea....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I asked her if I could borrow her hair, or know her secret to her luscious long locks...she said her secret is..."whatever shampoo her mom buys!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my favorite things is making this girl laugh...she makes me feel so funny and laughs at my jokes so I'm not just laughing at myself, I HAVE SOMEONE LAUGHING WITH ME, or at me? Either way I love her so much for it! :)

Meet baby Hannah....
**warning she is ridiculously cute & round so this makes you want to squeeze her but she would rather just play around and laugh at herself...my kind of girl! :)**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Too cute to handle...am I right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As always, there is more where that came from, so come back soon, leave some love & enjoy this beautiful day that the Lord has made! :)

XOXO,
Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin