Monday, September 27, 2010

Quarter Crisis?

So, isn't it funny that just when you think you have it all figured out...YOU DON'T!?

Seriously, I NEED TO GET OVER MYSELF! LOL

I don't claim to know everything, but man oh man am I learning lots!

Random revelations....

--Let Go, Let God....easier said then done.

--Never place your trust completely in a person, they are human, they will fail you. Trust in the Lord and all his goodness. That way when you are let down, you can dust yourself off and try again!

--Say what you mean and mean what you say. Never miss an opportunity to tell someone..."i'm sorry, I love you, forgive me, or how are you?" Those missed opportunities will come back to haunt you and when they do take it as a lesson learned.

--Love like crazy even if your heart gets broken...it's worth it.

--Constantly ask yourself "Am I who I want to be?" Chances are you have left a dream, goal, or hobby go because "you're too busy." Pick it back up, you deserve joy.

--sometimes you have to be selfish. Be you, take care of you, then you can share that love and spread the joy. Broken, tired, beat down you, leaves no energy or love for someone else.

--Happiness, joy, greatness...it's all a choice you make first thing every morning. Want to have a great day...wake up with an attitude of gratitude!!!

--Honesty is always the best policy. If you try to work your way around something, it only hurts someone more. BE REAL.

--It's not about failing, falling down, it's about if and how you pick yourself up and try again. The glory is not in if you win or loose, it's in the journey.

--Life is full of mean, lying, back stabbing, ugly people, but be the light, be the joy, be the happy, you just never know what someone is going through.

--BE what YOU SEEK. You want sexy? Be sexy! You want joyful...be joyful! It's really not that hard haha! Prince charming ain't going to be with debbie downer or not so cute susie LOL!

--Don't plan for a good life in the future....start living your best life NOW! Be in the moment, soak it all in. If you don't...you will kick yourself later!

--Work hard so you can play hard!

--And when all the previous advice mentioned, or mom has given you....FAILS YOU....LAUGH really hard and start all over again tomorrow! :)

--That's all I have for right now....I'm a mess, I don't have it all figured out, but I LOVE IT! I love the challenge, the excitement, and the joy in knowing that even though I want to say I got it going on GOD is going to test me and push me to my limit just so I can always be a better me....FABULOUS!

So tomorrow, put on those running shoes and get out there and GRIND!

XOXO,

Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin