Monday, December 5, 2011

E-Session: Marcela & Emmanuel

I'm writing this post as I watch the American Country Awards, perfect background music if you ask me! All about love & soaking it all in, appreciating what you have, cherishing every kiss, loving like crazy....yup, sounds a lot like these two! Just pefect...sit back, & enjoy the love you see pouring through these photos...makes me smile & my heart swell with HAPPY! Love sure looks good on these two!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May you find a love that's as sweet as these two have found. One that makes you laugh when you need to, smile just because, and is filled with tons of hugs & kisses! Marcela & Emmanuel, thanks for being so wonderful & for allowing me to capture your love & share it! Can't wait to capture your big day...we will have SO MUCH FUN!

xoxo,
Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin