Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sneak-A-Roos of the C Wedding!

August 21, 2009 I spent the day with a mighty fine & fun couple in Ft. Worth, Texas! Mr. & Mrs. C! I can't wait to blog more on their wedding! I have just begun to edit their wedding & let me tell you one word sums up their big day...FUN! At times I really forgot I was working...everyone brought their dancing shoes, smiles, & laughter! Mr. & Mrs. C thank you for allowing me to capture you big day, it was TOO MUCH FUN! Love yall!

oh & if you think you recognize the beautiful bride...you do....I blogged her pretty bridals not too long ago...if you missed it go have a look...http://anoziraphotography.blogspot.com/2009/08/meet-beautiful-bride-ana.html


I haven't knocked much editing off but I just couldn't wait to show you something...ENJOY!


The fun bride & groom about to enter the reception...


The beautiful bride....


Stay tuned...more coming up real soon!

XOXO,

Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin