Sunday, November 22, 2009

Celebrating with the G's!

And here are some more fav's of the G wedding!

Enjoy!

Stay tuned....it's gonna begin to look a lot like Christmas around here! AHHHHHHHHHH it's my absolute FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR! Already jamming out to the Christmas music @ http://www.1037litefm.com/



G family....you guys rock! I hope your love story grows and grow in love!

Thumbs up for all the color & cute detail!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



His & Hers...cake & favorite VERSE! They asked if somehow I could include their favorite versus into a picture...and I thought what better picture than their cakes..."food for their souls" is my creative twist! ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The boys...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The ladies...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AND the happy couple...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


G's, friends & family...thanks for letting me share your big day with you! Wish you only the best! BLESSINGS!

XO,
Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin