Thursday, November 26, 2009

Meet Brandi!

I am writing this post with a very full tummy, happy spirit, and thankful heart! I SO love Thanksgiving, especially with my sweet family! We ate until we were more than satisfied, laughed too loud, cheered on the cowboys and ate some more! Such a great holiday huh!?

Now, to my real reason for blogging...

About two months ago a childhood friend asked if I would take her senior pictures! I jumped with joy and said OF COURSE! I'll take any opportunity to meet up with good buddies and any excuse to get behind my camera, any day!

So, two weeks ago I spent a beautiful Saturday afternoon with Brandi. She is graduating from Texas Woman's University! That's right, like myself she is a proud T-Dubber! Graduating is now easy task and a huge moment in one's life, so I am very honored that Brandi allowed me to capture this milestone in her life. Brandi, we are so proud of you! We wish you only the best, honey, YOU HAVE MADE IT! CONGRATS....our hats are off to you, dear friend!

Now let's get to those sweet pics of her...let me just say, those fall leaves sure did love Brandi! :)


check out some of my personal favs from the shoot...


Can I have this outfit please, SO CUTE!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Check out her gorgeous baby blues!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The fall colors really compliment her baby blues, wouldn't ya say?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Her hair was on point during the shoot. If it flew into her face, it did it in that really flirty, sexy girly way. FUN!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Brandi, YOU ROCKED!

XOXO,
Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin