Sunday, March 21, 2010

Client Spotlight: Shelley & Brian

Love, how I love love. I am seriously having a ton of fun editing the engagement pictures of Shelley & Brian. Maybe because they just look so happy & it makes my heart swell with giddy ole love. I will be capturing their journey all the way to the alter & the celebration after. Very excited & honored. Their big day will be in July, so stay tuned to hear more about this love story!

For their engagement shoot I spent a Sunny afternoon in the sweet city of Denton, Texas. I love any excuse to go back to the pretty city of Denton so of course I had a ton of fun!

Their Story.
Shelley & Brian...


They met while she was in Jr. High and he was in High School. Where? Church. What can I say...God is good, all the time! Life had them go their separate ways for a while, but what's meant to be will always find a way. So, here they are finally together and looking mighty happy!

I love stories like this...it really shows that there are so many tests in life, but with a little faith, the right attitude and a good sense of humor, things always work out for the better if you just hang in there for the ride!

Well, I can hardly stand it anymore. So, without further adieu here are some of my favorites of Shelley & Brian!

Enjoy! :)

Can't you just see the love and feel the happiness?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here come the kisses...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't you love the foot popping kisses? Brian didn't want Shelley to have all the fun, so he popped his foot up to see what all the hype is about...and I'm I so glad he did! It made for a sweet photo..check it out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOVE the simplicity of this photo!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The bling bling...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love brings out the best in us...how fun are they!?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To capture even more happiness, for the second half of the shoot, we headed to their cute new house just waiting for them to move in & make it a home! SO EXCITING! :)

love the mailbox photo...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

& please stay tuned, this journey has just begun...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Until next time...
Have a great week back! Spring Break 2010, you will be missed! Time to get back in the groove & head into the rest of spring with a go get 'em attitude! :)

XOXO,
Laura Arellano

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin