Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sneak-A-Roo: Meet Shelley & Brian

How much fun did I have doing Shelley & Brian's engagement photos? Loads of it.

It was easy breezy, lemon squeezy. Not only are they both very down-to-earth and laid back, but by golly they are overflowing with that giddy, silly, fun, makes your heart swell kind of love.

It's a beautiful thing when you find your soulmate. I can't wait to show you more, but for right now...this sneak-a-roo will have to do! :)

P.S I hope your enjoying your spring break as much as I am, i'm on my way to soak up all the outside world has to offer today and tomorrow...then back to the classroom I go! I'm ready to see my KinderRooskis but I will miss sleeping in and typing in my Pjs! Summer is just around the river bend though...so hang in there! ;)

Now...Meet Shelley & Brian.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Adorable, sweet, beautiful?
I know :)

XOXO,
Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin