Thursday, May 6, 2010

Client Spotlight: Andrea

Well, this session was very near and dear to me. It was of my cousin, Andrea, who will be graduating from high school May 28th! When did she GROW UP? I guess when she become old enough to drive, too old for mud pies, ditched the big hair bows, big fluffy dresses, and barbie dolls...insane in the membrane! She is turning into a woman right before my eyes and it just pulls at my heart strings. I love this girl, not just because I call her cousin, but also because she laughs at my jokes, is always happy-go-lucky when I see her, and she would give anything for anyone she calls family or friend. She has such a big heart of gold and a beautiful smile to compliment her sweet, down-to-earth personality. Now, let's get to those beautiful pictures shall we?

to watch a Senior embark on the journey of finding who they are in this big world, is just too cool...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

now this is a girl that appreciates the cutest color of colors...PINK! I want these boots.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm beginning to think my camera has a little crush on Andrea, aren't you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay, now i'm convinced my camera has a crush on Andrea...:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think the grass was crushin to...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

a favorite, fo'sho!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

confession:I want hair that blows beautiful in the wind like Andrea's...always have, I've begged her since like FOREVER to let me have it...check out the bottom left blowing hair picture...HOTT!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

now this picture sums this photo shoot and EVERY TIME we hangout...LOTS OF LAUGHTER! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SO PROUD OF YOU DREAAAAAAAAAA! :)
XOXO,
Your bestest, coolest, funniest cousin, Laura Loo ;)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin