Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Client Spotlight: Laura

Well, this shoot was a ton of fun! Laura is full of spunk and humor, as are all Lauras ;) ...it comes with the name! AND we both own awesome Yorkies that just happen to be related...so check out these cute girlies! I'll let the pictures do all the talking.....with some of my gibberish added in here and there...:)

every senior girl needs the sexy hair blowing in the wind/ sun hitting your face just right pic...here are Laura's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I just wish I was this cute when I wore my black and gold potato sack gear! lol
That tassel is worth all the hassle, plus it's so cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Laura is a natural in front of the camera, now I SO wish this was true for all us Lauras!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now every photographer has that ONE shot from every session that just makes them swell with pride & fall in love with photography all over again...this is mine for Laura! eeeek, love it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A WOman's best friend...
aren't they adorable?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TWO thumbs WAY up for a fun session & SENIORS 2010!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

XOXO,
Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin