Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Client Spotlight-Meet Krystal!

Let me introduce you to Krystal.

Krystal is a Senior at Texas Woman's University graduating in December...December 13th to be exact. She also just happens to my roommate and our very first client to make SPOTLIGHT CLIENT! Spotlight clients will become our default picture on our myspace, top 3rd friend, and get a wonderful little blog & bulletin written about them. Just litte somethings to show how much we appreciate a specific client sharing memories with us!

This past Sunday I had the honor of shooting Krystal's senior portraits at TWU! We had so much fun, laughed, almost cried of knowing we are officially about to be grown ups, and enjoyed the pretty day hanging out and capturing wonderful pictures! She is a smart, HILARIOUS, and a beautiful woman inside and out! I am so glad I can call her a friend and colleague!Now, I will share a few of her wonderful senior portraits! To see more please visit our space at www.myspace.com/anoziraphotography.


One of the first shots of the shoot.

Cute & fun pick...Krystal's Idea...I'll give credit where it is do! :)
So cute, professional...and grown up! :)

God is good...She made it!

Krystal, I had so much fun! Thank you for sharing your big event with Anozira Photography! Congratulations! YOU HAVE MADE IT! :)

Hugs & Blessings from your roomie,

Laura Loo

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin