Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Meet Kristel Hester by Laura Arellano














(Kristel at age 2...so cute!)

So, let's talk about Kristel Hester today. Which, just so happens to be her Birthday! November 19, 1985. Let's call this my "wish I could be there gift" blog. :)

You all know by either reading previous posts or by being a family member or friend that we have been friend's since the ripe age of 2! So, let's talk about what you don't know or some of you close friends & family might very well know...but i'll go even deeper. Just lend me your eyes...

Friend. Yes, she makes a great, true, honest, the list goes on, friend. She is THE best listener I have ever met in my 22 years of life. You know at those horrible times or super fabulous times of your life when you just need someone to listen, not speak, just listen?...she is THAT friend. She helps me more than she will ever know get through the good and most importantly she celebrates the good times WITH me. Her heart is pure and her heart is BIG. She cries when she laughs, she cries when she's mad, she cries when she's sad, she cries when she's happy...do you get it?...the woman has a HUGE heart! I love it. She is one of the people in my life that God uses to remind me daily to let go and LAUGH. She reminds me to LOVE with all you got and to forgive in order to move on and live a healthy and passionate life. She is my long lost sister or the cool kids would say "she is my sister from another mister."

Mommy & wife. Kristel is a mommy of two beautiful, precious, and spunky kiddos! Words can not begin to express how much this woman loves her kids. I love how she uses her passion & talent of photography to capture her heart & soul, her family, to share with the world. When I see the photographs she takes of her family I can not help but smile because I know she is paparazzi-like in her house with her husband & kids pretty much 24/7. I also know she does this so she doesn't miss that moment that is worth a thousand words that can last forever for their family, now that she captured it on camera. She is one of those moms every woman hopes to be. I know that her favorite and happiest place to be is right with her family...and of course camera in hand ;).

Business partner. This is a new role Kristel has recently started to play in my life. I mean unless you count the photo shoots we use to take of kids down the block with our mom's 35mm cameras back in the day. OR us molding and building things out of clay-doh, mud, sticks, paper, etc. etc. and soliciting them to whatever neighbors or family members were nice enough to listen to our sales pitch. But if you are not counting those adventures, you can now officially call us business partners thanks to our photography company Anozira Photography. Kristel brings much to the table at Anozira Photography. She is not only our West Texas Photographer, she is our organized brain and cheerleader! She is very detailed and very organized. She has an eye for spotting details I would have missed. She keeps Anozira Photography on track. No one makes a to-do list like Kristel makes a to-do list! Kristel also has characteristics of a successful business woman. She is dedicated and will not say the job is done, until the job is done and everything on her detailed, organized to-do list is checked off! Her integrity, creativity, organization, keep growing and I am so excited to see her grow throughout our new adventure as a strong woman and photographer still!

Kristel. She is a friend, wife, mom, photographer, student... I don't know how she juggles it all so gracefully and wonderfully, but she does. Not only does she manage to juggle this crazy thing we call life, she does it with a heart and smile that only get bigger, sweeter, funnier, and more compassionate each and everyday! :)

Oh, and reader, do stay tuned because She & Anozira Photography are only getting better & better! :)


Kristel,
You are such a blessing in my life and in so many others! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We LOVE YOU!

Peace & love,
Laura Loo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin