Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye 2008. Hello New Memories!

I came across this quote today & wanted to take these last few hours of 2008 to share it & apply the new knowledge of it.

Quote:
“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?"”
---William Arthur Ward

So, to all you that have supported Anozira Photography thus far...thank you! I know when I say this i'm speaking for both of us...just can't thank you enough!

Kristel & myself are just so thankful that God has given us this opportunity to just stop talking about our dream of sharing our gift with the world & actually start doing it! We know so far it has been just baby steps for Anozira Photography, but we have to start somewhere! This new adventure has allowed us more time to talk & spend with eachother and that in itself is worth it all. It allows us to stay in touch & in tune with what is going on in eachothers life, even if that means talking about our wonderful clients the whole time. It is precious conversations and moments that make us laugh and bond and take away a few calories and push away a few more gray hairs!

The Year 2008.
2008 was the birth of many new things for both of us. Anozira Photography was born and introduced into cyber world and has allowed us to meet people & capture moments forever. It has also allowed us to fall in love with photography all over again & reminded us how much of an outlet photography really can be!

2008 also marks the year God Blessed planet earth with a gift in the form of a pretty little girl named Fallon. Yes, Kristel gave birth to Fallon in September & Fallon has brought so much grace, unconditional love & laughter to many lives already! I feel younger just being around her and her spunky littler brother Parker! Watching him become a big brother is seriously one of my favorite things to do. I burn so many calories giggling at how protective & confused he is with Fallon! The Hester Home is top 5 of my favorite places to be in the whole wide world...always love & laughter up in that place!

Tw0-thousand & eight also closed a chapter in my(Laura) life! Yes, I can now say I'm a proud holder of a Bachelors of Science in Interdisciplinary studies! It has been incredibly bittersweet to close the chapter of "college student" in my life, but also a relief & excitement have been brought along knowing that soon I will join the field that contains compassion, humility, laughter, and heart...TEACHING!

A pre-hello to 2009.
I'm such a sensitive soul and of course I'm bittersweet about saying bye bye to 2008. However, I know 2009 holds so much potential for Anozira Photography & for life period. I know our journey has only begun & will only get better. 2009 is a new year to meet new people, make new memories, capture new precious moments forever & always!

So, with these last hours left of 2008 I want to say thank you for your support & please stay tuned! May 2009 be a new year of love, laughter, blessings, time to right some wrongs, learning, growing, and memories to last a lifetime!

TEXAS size x&o's,

Laura Loo

P.S
"Cheers to a new year & another chance for us to get it right"
----Oprah Winfrey

P.P.S

“Another fresh new year is here . . .Another year to live!To banish worry, doubt, and fear,To love and laugh and give!This bright new year is given me...To live each day with zest . . .To daily grow and try to be my highest and my best! I have the opportunity once more to right some wrongs,To pray for peace, to plant a tree,And sing more joyful songs!”-----Willam Arthur Ward



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin