Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Few Of Laura's Favorite Things!

Tis the Season! Christmas is by far my favoritest time of the year. The music, joy, love, decorations, family time, break, all of the above! As most of you know, this season will also be the time I graduate from college! Two days... so insane how fast this time came. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am always ready for a new chapter in my life and challenge, but always sad about closing one to! Texas Woman's University has brought me new knowledge, friends, networking, and taught me so much about myself in the last few years. However, I won't cry because it's over, I'll smile because it happened...with a few tears in my eyes of course! :)
Now, I would like to share with you all a few of the things that make us photographers here at Anozira Photography smile and love what we do...

Meet Simba, he is hilarious. You say his name, he slants his head side ways in confusion of how the heck you know his name! :)

Meet 8 month Colton. This little boy has the sweetest spirit. He is a big teddy bear! While we were shooting he got tired of waiting on Santa...so he began to open the presents under the Christmas tree! :)

Meet Cooper, Colton's big brother! Cooper is a soon to be 3 year old that is 100% boy! Loves to run, laugh, but does not like to stay put in one place longer than 5.5 seconds! So cute!

Meet Nicholas. Nicholas, is one of those babies a photographer loves to shoot. He stares right into your camera and has the sweetest facials! Mom, needs to keep him close. Those adorable little lips & big brown eyes are going to have the ladies after him one day! :)
Friends, Family, readers, I hope you enjoyed the sweet photos. Have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
Christmas Hugs,
Laura Loo
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin