Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Laughing...

That's what I've been doing so much lately! I took on a long term sub job beginning last week in a kindergarten class that I student taught in last semester! Their teacher left to have her first baby! It's a sweet baby girl named Isla Sophia! I just met her tonight and man is she a cutie!

As for teaching...
Let me tell you, If I can survive a kindergarten Valentine's party and Q& U wedding i'm good for the rest of the year! haha! Last week we had a Q& U wedding. My kindergarten boys were Mr. Q & my girlies were Ms. U! They got married because you always see them walking together in books and songs! Like quiet, and quit, and other fun Q&U words! They were so precious in their bow-ties and viels! Kindergarten is such a wonderful place to be!

My heart smiles so big just reading all the cute valentine's cards written to a miss arellano spelled in many assorted ways! I'm so exhausted at the end of every week day, but it's always so worth it! Just watching my kinderroos read and subtract, and add, and write, and have the hunger to learn makes me so giddy!!!

Kristel has also begun doing her own teaching! The big student teaching! Eventually when she gets her schedule figured out between being mom, wife, teaching, and student she will also begin blogging her life away! So, do stay tuned!

Well, i'm going to go back to watching the Biggest Loser as I eat my half price burger from Sonic...man, do I feel guilty! Haha!

What are some of your guilty pleasures? Is anyone else a reality TV junkie like myself? It's so not reality, but why the heck do I always get sucked in? :)

Now I will leave you with the story of My Valentine's with Dylantine in pictures...
Our enemy of the night...see next picture, you will know why!

ahahah....our version of chocolate dipped strawberries....still yummy!

He makes the best mashed potatoes!
My view of the night...
Happy before miserably stuffed from a wonderful homecooked meal!
the end.

1 comment:

Darla said...

i love how you had a Q&U wedding! how fun! and clever!- i had a dream last night that someone planted some yellow flowers in their backyard to sell their house and it had lots of greenery, and when i looked at the tag to see what kind of flower it was it said, ANOZIRA CACTUS, haha.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin